Sunday, December 11, 2011

Tough Cowboy

Even though C was born in South Carolina, his heart belongs to Texas. After having his 4th birthday last month, he had a velcro wallet stuffed with 30 crumbled dollars. We have tried on and surfed the internet for a reasonable pair. While I want decent shoes for him to wear, I do not want to spend a ton of money on shoes he will trash.(shoes are not one of the items that usually qualify for hand-me-down status.) We finally found a pair at Academy for $20 so we snatched them up. He has decided they make him look like a tough cowboy. My brother and sister-in-law came over while the big boys were gone and picked him up for a surprise evening. They then took him to get a cowboy hat and ride a horse. He might not be in the hospitality field afterall. I am now hoping for a future ranch owner or farmer.

No comments:

Post a Comment