Sunday, October 23, 2011

Shopping List 10/23

There is so much going on with my family lately, but I still make time to craft!

Michael's has ribbon this week 3 for a $1 so I am going to stock up for Christmas. Also they have 24 inch pine wreaths at $5.99 each. You know I like to hang a wreath on every door in the house. Here are all the coupons for the week!

Hobby Lobby has been my favorite place to get crafts lately. It is so much bigger than Michael's and they have fabric! Spray Paint is 30% off this week and I need some fall colors. I love the small cans they carry!
I also need some felt as I am going to make some adjustments to the boys fabric bins in their room. Here is the 40% coupon for the week.

CVS is my candy store hook up for the week. We have lots of Halloween Parties and treat bags to fill. Candy is 4 for $7 after ECB's and there were tons of $1 off 2 coupons last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment