Sunday, October 9, 2011

Shopping List 10/9

Michaels- there are 2 great coupons for Michael's this week. This one for 50% off good for today and tomorrow and this one for 40% good for Tuesday though Saturday. Craft pumpkins are half off this week so I think I am going to grab some to embellish with sequins. Also I am using my half off coupon for black feather boas.

Hobby Lobby- Here is the 40% off any item for this week.

Target- Buy 2 Gillette Proglide razors and get a $5 gift card. These are $9.89 and if you use 2 $5 off coupons from last week's paper you will pay $4.78 after gift card.

CVS- Not crazy about this ad. I have $11 in Extra Care Bucks and I am on my last pack of the Buy 6 get 1 free promo so I am going to get an extra pack of diapers for D to take to school.

Walgreens- I only see more candy corn 2 for $2. I am going to try my hand at Homemade Butterfingers from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment