Sunday, February 5, 2012

New Beginnings

Today was a phenomenal day for my family. We finally joined a church and I feel a huge weight lifted off my chest. There has been several years where B had such a hard time being in church with the crowds and music, that we avoided it altogether. I have had few years of going alone with just the boys, a few years of visiting churches, and a few years of going when A was a baby. Today I feel complete and full. It is the first time in a long time that I don't feel a burden on my shoulders.

One thing I am still finding hard to cope with is the struggle every Sunday morning to get out the door. Church is later than school is and should not be stressful. We have been going to the same church for 4 months and I find myself so frazzled before we get there. Of course, once we are there and here Pastor, I feel a million times better, and have no regrets. I am thinking that I need to lay out clothes the night before like I do for school days as well as iron them. I also need to check Pinterest for easy overnight breakfast recipes.

No comments:

Post a Comment