Sunday, February 5, 2012

What is Up With My Blogging?

As I was reading a post by Lisa Murphy (aka The Ooey Gooey Lady), I thought about my own blog. I thought about how it is a bunch of crazy ramblings. I thought about how there is really no particular topic that I stick with. Coupon blogs are a dime a dozen, early childhood blogs are here and there, and the amount of mommy blogs is off the charts.

To separate any of the items on my blog and just focus on one, just would not be me. I am here and there in my real life. I am a mommy, a wife, a sister, a daughter, an aunt, a teacher, a foodie, an extreme crafter, couponer,  and organizer. To focus on one topic would only make me have 20 different blogs and burn me out. My life is a hectic mess of goals, projects, and must-do lists.

The realization is this, I love to take care of my family. I am always down to make a good meal. I thrive in an early childhood classroom. Crafting is an obsession and makes me jump from project to project. Finally, my boys are my life and they dictate the majority of my time. I love that I am able to log family events and important ideas when I can. Hopefully I will become better and possibly benefit other moms in my position.

No comments:

Post a Comment