Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Simple Homemade Goals for February

I love to make and create different things. I jump from activity to activity and craft to craft usually every other month. I spend my money on what interest me at the time and then am left with a bunch of things I will no longer use. I am hoping that if I lay out a game plan for my insanity, then I will have time to work on a few things at a time without overwhelming myself.


1. Homemade laundry soap-my husband is not impressed about this and has begged me to not do it...silly man.

2.  Homemade Italian Wedding Cake- my all time favorite cake and I have never made it. What's up with that?

3.  Homemade Bisquick- We love pancakes in waffles in this house! It would be nice to just have a canister to use every Saturday and Sunday morning.

4.  Garden Box- I tried a garden last year and it was an epic fail. I think I nice 4 x 6 wooden garden box would be perfect for my tomatoes, cucumbers, and peppers.

5.  Cornish Game Hens- They look so awesome...why have I not eaten one before?

6.  Chocolate Playdough- This looks awesome for a Valentine center.

7.  Grape Nut Ice Cream-I have had this a few times and it is my absolute favorite. I need to dig up a recipe for it somewhere. Thank goodness for the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment