Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Annoyance

One of the things I am constantly asking myself about my children at home and school is "Is it an annoyance of mine or is it really causing a problem?" There are so many times in my day that someone spills a drink, has a potty accident, or breaks something. I constantly have to remind myself that this is part of a learning process and is really not hurting anything. It is so easy to yell or punish one of the children for doing something an adult finds annoying rather than ignore it and move on. Rather than ramble on, I will share a typical picture of my day. D decided he wanted to be like the big boys and put his dishes in the sink tonight. End result is ramen noodles all over. (Yes we had ramen noodles at B's request. Thankfully J was working and didn't have to endure it)
Side note: Ramen cleans up way better if you allow it time to dry.

No comments:

Post a Comment