Monday, September 19, 2011

Another Baby Powder Fiasco

In the middle of cooking supper tonight, I started to smell an overwhelming amount of baby powder. Remembering that not too long ago I walked into a war of baby powder, I took off in a sprint to the bedroom. I slipped walking into the door and nearly broke a hip and that is when I realized I was too late. I opened the door and found C in the middle of a booty-busting jump on the bed, squirting baby powder in the air yelling, "Smoke! Smoke! Smoke!" The other boys were sitting on the floor just letting it fall on their hair and bodies, except for D who was jumping trying to catch it while it fell. I guess tomorrow I will make sure I put all the baby toiletries away after I use them.



I feel like I have been here before. Unfortunately the disaster was too severe for me to get a new picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment