Thursday, September 8, 2011

Knock, Knock

A had briefly mentioned a friend yesterday after school and asked us tonight at dinner if he could go to the movies with him. I told him that we must meet the boy's parents before they hang out.

So tonight during Big Brother eviction (totally missed it), the boys asked me for popcorn. It was getting close to bedtime, but I figured it wouldn't hurt just once. I popped the corn and we all plopped down on the couch. We only had about 10 minutes to bedtime when we hear the doorbell...

A had apparently had lunch with this child and his mother at school last week, told them we didn't have a phone and they would have to come by our house in for us to let him do anything. Thankfully their family was awesome and they came inside to visit for a half hour.

He is going to see Spy Kids tomorrow. Thanks to that sweet mom for saving me from that movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment