Wednesday, September 7, 2011

More Sensory Bottles

Here are a few more sensory bottles I have in my classroom. My goal was to increase my science and nature center this year.


From Left to Right:
Static Electricity-Filled with wrapping paper bits. The children loved this and rubbed it on their clothes and heads all day! You can see all the pieces are clinging to the side right now.

Magnet-This is full of confetti with loose parts such as paper clips, bolts, screws, and nails. The horseshoe magnet is beside it for them to use.

Bubbles-This is just water dyed yellow with some dish soap. They like to shake it and see if they can fill the bottle up with bubbles.

Ocean-This is half baby oil and half green water (i don't know where the blue food coloring is), along with some cool shiny confetti.

I am in the process of making a few more advanced ones, but I am not going to introduce those until we are done exploring these.

No comments:

Post a Comment